When it comes to headphones, an unnoticed issue that frequently occurs has a head that is too big. In addition to durability, high quality, and comfort, comfort is also an essential factor when purchasing headphones. This is particularly true for those who prefer or need to wear headphones for an extended duration. This article will guide you to choose the Best Headsets For Big Heads.
If the pair of headphones you have are small concerning the size of your head, then you’re in for an experience that will leave you feeling uncomfortable. Standard headphones may be too tight and uncomfortable for people with smaller heads.
Plenty of headphones makers pay close attention to larger headphones for those with a big head. They aren’t made specifically for those with larger heads, but rather ones that can be adjusted to your preferences. Let’s look at the top headphones for those with big heads!
Things to Consider When Buying Headphones for Big Heads
Various factors must be considered when purchasing headphones for people with giant heads. Let’s look at these:
Type of Headphones
There are three kinds of headphones available: over-the-ear headphones, on-ear headphones, and ear headphones. The kind of headphones you pick to use for your needs is paramount importance. Let’s find out the differences:
Over-the-ear headsets have large ear cups that typically completely cover the ear. They are ideal for larger heads and fit more comfortably on ears with large ear canals. We recommend that users choose over-ear headphones as their preferred preference. There are also circumaural and supraaural headphones. You might be wondering what circumaural, over-the-head, and supra-aural headphones differ because they look similar. But, they differ in their unique ways.
On-ear headsets don’t have the identical size ear cups as over-the-ear headsets. They are generally similar to the size of your ear but do not completely cover your ear. If we say they are precisely the same size as ears, they are talking about the average size of your ear and not huge ears.
They don’t provide the most comfortable headphones for large heads. Therefore, if you choose to purchase an on-ear headset, don’t believe that they will be able to cover your ears adequately. Therefore, don’t opt for headsets with on-ears if you want a big headset to fit your head.
Another excellent option for those with big heads is in-ear headphones. In-ear headphones are the best choice for use directly in the ear canals. They can reduce the pain factor that earphones with small sizes can create for your ears.
Also, the over-the-ear or in-ear headphones are best suited for people with large heads in light of headphones.
Comfort is among the primary concerns when you’re on this blog. The kind of headphones you choose is one of the significant components of the comfort aspect. However, other elements are equally important. They include the headband, the earcups, or the ear pads.
The size of the earpads isn’t enough. For greater comfort, you should look for headphones with foam padding or memory foam earpads. They allow you to wear headphones for long periods more comfortably by reducing any discomfort or itchy ear.
When we speak of headbands, they are one of the two components of the headphones that touch our heads. Stiff, tight, or not flexible headbands could be the reason for extreme pain when worn for long durations. It is recommended that users opt for lightweight headbands with comfortable cushioning.
Design and Sturdiness
If we consider it, all of these aspects are interconnected. The design, type, and comfort of the headphones are connected. People with larger heads should specifically select larger or even in-appearance headphones. Adjustability is the next thing; however, the headphones’ size should be large enough.
Furthermore, sure headbands and earpad styles are appropriate for specific users. Some headphones are not made to be suitable for all! When seeking out design and comfort, do not forget to ensure that the durability and quality of the build aren’t affected.
Sure larger-sized headphones have less power due to their size, so owners should make sure nothing happens.
The majority of headsets and headphones have detachable boom microphones that are adjustable depending on the position of your mouth. Some headphones come with fixed-rigged microphones that aren’t suitable for headsets with big heads. Even if your mic is moved either up or down by 1/2 inch could impact the way you communicate while playing with your pals.
Thus, the users must ensure that their headphones have adjustable microphones. No matter how they alter the headband level, their microphones are placed directly in front of the mouth.
Sound Quality/Audio Quality
It’s no surprise that headphones aren’t worth it if the audio quality isn’t the best. Don’t sacrifice the quality of sound they receive from their headphones to ensure they are the most comfortable fit and the best ease of use. We’ve made sure that the best headphones for large heads we offer to you include headphones that check all these boxes.
This product review and guide focuses on headsets suitable for large heads. For a specific headset to consider, we will look at how the headset will expand to fit different head sizes, including those on the bigger end in the range.
We looked at all the options suitable for people with heads larger than the average.
When playing, each sound is valuable information that can be used to accomplish your game-related goals. That’s why noise-canceling headphones are beneficial because they block all external sounds from coming to your ears.
Since noise-canceling headphones are costly, we’ve just included a few to ensure that those who do not want to buy an expensive noise-canceling device don’t have to pay for the expensive technology.
There are two options to select from: wired or. Wireless. While there is a debate about which one is better, each has its unique advantages and drawbacks. While wired headsets are more responsive and faster, wireless headsets aren’t far compared. You’ll not notice any distinction.
While we’d love to leave the decision of what headset you pick to you, however, we wanted for fairness to include several headsets that offered wireless and wired connectivity.
Surround Stereo vs. Surround Sound
Surround Stereo is an essential element in improving the sound output. It’s a channel link to both ears. They provide depth and character in the audio. Surround sound plays a crucial function when listening to the intense soundtrack of action-packed games.
They add background sounds to players and aid players focus better during intense situations. They are the kind of sound you require to entirely immerse yourself into the action.
Here are some of the Best Headsets for the big heads
- HyperX 7.1 Virtual surround sound technology provides high-quality audio.
- Low distortion with precise levels of sound and a double-chamber driver.
- Comfort Memory Foam Ear Cushionsensure that you are comfortable throughout the day.
- Customizable audio profile with bass Adjustment Sliders.
- An excellent choice for gamers.
- High-Quality Sound Quality with retractable noise and no distortion from high to medium volume.
- Best Sound Isolation so that you can focus on the game that you play.
- Super Durability and a robust aluminum body.
- Easy controls for music and game volume to ensure that you are always ahead of your game.
- Not portable
Cloud Alpha delivers 7.1 surround sound for a profound experience. Dual-chamber driver technology reduces distortion in sound and delivers crystal clear audio.
This headset for professionals is designed for all types of gamers, and regardless of whether you play with a PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo, HyperX Alpha S is the headset you require.
It comes with memory foam earpads enclosed by a breathable and breathable material and a lightweight aluminum frame to provide long-lasting ease.
With the controls activated to alter the sound quality of games and surround sound available, There is no reason not to buy these headphones.
- High-tech 360-precision audio technology to improve audio quality.
- Unbreakable design with exceptional toughness and a sturdy appearance.
- Adjustable steel exteriors Give users a comfortable experience.
- Impressive noise cancellation.
- Work Works well with MacBook, Switch, PCs, and mobile devices.
- Strong Battery capacity makes it a good choice for professional gamers.
- These are among the most wireless gaming headphones, which provide high-quality game audio in 360-degrees with the latest technology.
- Super-Comfortable to use, with the ability to adjust the steel exteriors of the headset so that they can be adjusted in any direction so that you can enjoy gamers playing for long hours. The headset fits in large ears with ease.
- A powerful, powerful battery that can allow up to 20 hours of use with one charge.
- Ultra-low distortion audio that helps to reduce and enhance the sound.
- This does not work on Xbox Wireless platforms.
The popular headphones that fit over large heads come with lossless wire technology and a wire that can be detached to provide additional support. They come with a noise-canceling background feature that The company cancels to block out any external noises with impressive clarity.
The headset can be used on Macbooks, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile phones. Gamers can easily adjust the volume, sound, and frequency response range utilizing the sensitivity settings.
- 2.4GHz Wireless range with the highest audio quality.
- Advanced Passive Noise Isolation.
- You can tune the drivers to high, mid, and low-frequency sounds.
- The light design and flowing memory foam cushions ensure the ultimate comfort.
- 24-hour battery life on just one charge.
- The lightweight design and the flow-knit foam cushions provide excellent comfort throughout long games.
- A large capacity battery that can last for as long as 24 hours with a single charge.
- Detachable boom microphone for sensitive frequency response.
- You can tune the sound drivers to get better bass sound.
- Performs poorly when used with the console.
- Sound Isolation isn’t quite as effective as the regular BlackShark V2.
- An expensive headset to purchase.
V2 Pro delivers incredible audio quality transmission and low latency to provide the highest quality sound output. The gamers will never lose connection to their game, thanks to the 2.4GHz internet connection. It enhances the sound.
Using the latest passive noise cancellation technology, you can easily cut off from the outside world.
V2 Pro comes with a Razer super-cardioid ultra-clear built-in microphone to provide a more precise voice frequency and response. The ability to quickly adjust from medium to high volume makes it a professional gamers’ favorite.
- Headband adjustable, moveable to any angle.
- Design that is durable and ergonomic is composed of solid and durable materials.
- Amazing noise cancellation.
- A lively yet well-balanced tone profile.
- Comes by an external wire that is not removable.
- Users can use dongles, too.
- You can alter the rod and the headband according to your preferences. DT 880 is constructed with a durable and high-end material that adds to its longevity.
- Gamers will appreciate the fantastic noise cancellation feature on DT 880 headphones, which can help players take their gaming further.
- The external wire plug allows the user to use the headset as a dual-purpose gaming device.
- Durable Construction with helpful built-in features
- Excellent Sound Quality, with retractable sound, stylish design, and a luxurious feel.
- The adjustable rod, the adjustable headband, and cushioned earpads make it an excellent gaming headset that is comfortable and comfortable.
- Highly Functional for a decisive game because of the unreal noise cancellation capability.
- It doesn’t provide the best quality results with no amplifier, making it a somewhat expensive headset.
- A high emphasis on treble in the audio output.
- Play with Many Gaming platforms such as PlayStation, PC, and even mobile devices that use PC, PlayStation, and even mobile devices.
- Twenty hours of use on one charge.
- Made from aluminum alloy to provide a long life for the headset.
- Fantastic microphone with Studio-like sound quality.
- They are equipped with everything that you need to make the right option. They’re comfy for big heads, feature a great microphone that blocks most outside noise, and sound fantastic. Gamers can play on a console as well as a mobile device simultaneously.
- They are also efficient at receiving phone calls. On the other hand, they suffer from poor noise isolation, which is the norm with gaming headsets.
- Innovative and convenient Battery Charging System that provides greater than 20 hours of battery power that will keep pace with the most intense gaming sessions.
- High-Quality Sound Quality is suitable for listening to music with a neutral tone.
- With a boom microphone that can capture voices.
- It is comfortable to wear for long periods with beneficial choices for personalization.
- Poor noise isolation, like most gaming headsets
- Technical support is not as great
We’ll show you the four top headsets for big heads with big eyes, priced at a reasonable cost, excellent gaming performance, and do not sacrifice quality or comfort features.
- High-Density 50mm audio drivers to provide the best sound quality for games.
- Dynamic RGB Lighting.
- Incredible 7.1 virtual surround audio experience.
- Memory foam cushions with a soft feel and breathable microfiber are suitable for long.
- You can easily control the volume.
- Corsair Void RGB provides the use of a 40-foot range of wireless connections.
These high-tech headphones provide 7.1 surround sound. They provide audio output that includes an increased frequency response between 20Hz and 30000Hz. The headphones feature High-Density 50mm, audio drivers. The battery can last for approximately 16 hours, with low latency on one charge.
These gaming headphones are very comfortable to wear due to their adjustable leatherette headband with breathable memory foam and light design. It is easy to interact with other gamers on Discord with this budget-friendly headset that takes players’ experience to a higher level.
- There is no lag sound because of wireless audio through radiofrequency.
- A highly accurate and optimized detachable microphone provides a self-explanatory audio output and operates omnidirectional.
- The earpads are comfortable and suitable for players who wear glasses.
- It’s RGB. The battery drains the battery extremely quickly.
- The battery measurement and the setting for surround sound are linked to an application.
- Its fit isn’t too snug at all.
- Improve your game by mastering the in-game environment—your gameplay.
- Certified headphones with DiscordTHX spatial audio that simulates clear audio in the position of your choice.
- Easy audio control.
- The most comfortable Cushions are infused with gel with silky leather.
- Customizable microphone controls.
The Razer headset lets gamers enjoy a better gaming experience by better comprehending the game’s environment. They’re certified for Discord which means you can effortlessly chat with other players while playing.
You can control the game’s volume and chat volume to give you the most enjoyable gaming experience. Razer Kraken is fitted with an aluminum frame that can be adjusted with a clamping force, ensuring that the headset remains at your head with a firm grip when you play intensely. Additionally, you receive a USB cable to connect via wire.
- The design is comfortable for all head sizes, built solidly, and has an aluminum frame.
- With a durable cloth-wrapped cable for improved connectivity to dongles and across devices.
- ThX virtual surround sound feature to provide a more immersive gaming experience.
- Weak highs have been recorded on the output of audio.
- Boom-filled bass with high-quality amplified audio output.
- Chat with other players on the Nintendo Switch in-game.
- Lightweight style and memory foam cushion that is wrapped in leather.
- 3.5 mm non-removable cable.
- Dongles can be connected too.
- 12-hour use for a single cost.
- Recon 200 is a game console that you can play on. Recon 200 to play on various game platforms.
Turtle Beach Recon delivers the most immersive sound experience in the virtual playing field thanks to strong amplified sound and bass booster features. This budget-friendly headset is ideal for crystal clear conversations with Nintendo Switch. Nintendo Switch in-game offers mics that can be turned off and on with 40mm speakers. Gamers can control the volume and monitor the microphone’s operation via the onboard control panel.
The Turtle Beach headphones are one of the gaming best headsets that are well-constructed and designed for big heads. It features reinforced headbands made of metal and memory foam cushioning on the ear pads. These gaming headphones to play games on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS5, and PC.
- Wearable and comfortable for long games with a light style.
- It produces accurate audio, with a high-frequency range of 20Hz and 20kHz.
- Great value overall for an affordable cost.
- Bass boost is not available, nor is there a silence bass feature.
- Battery Life is below the satisfaction level.
- 50mm professional drivers for improved sound quality.
- Exceptional Quiet Efficiency.
- During prolonged use, it is incredibly comfy due to the large, fully padded foam covering your earpads.
- Highly compatible across the entire range of devices.
- Twelve hours of battery power on one charge.
- This superb headphone is powered by a hushed performance that blocks out external noise so that your gaming never stops. It provides high-quality sound and low noise inference. It comes equipped with 50mm professional drivers.
- The Logitech G935 offers excellent fabric liner in the ear pads, which allows you to wear them all day long on large heads with ease. Gaming headphones feature 12-hour battery lives, are highly compatible, and can be used for indoor gaming.
- Logitech G935 provides excellent sound quality with the ability to cancel out noise.
- Double-padded earpads to provide extra comfort when you use them for a long time.
- Effective wireless solutions across different devices.
- It is suitable for a wide variety of sizes for the head.
- Outdated design.
- Battery Life is about average.
- Thanks to its 50mm Neodymium speaker drivers, it provides crisp and precise audio quality.
- A comfortable over-ear design with a breathable Ear cushion.
- Strong Construction and robust body with headbands made of steel.
- Extensive range of frequencies.
- Offers sound audio reproduction.
- This ultra-precision Philips headset perfectly fits your large ears due to its driver’s angled design. The body is solid and durable because of its steel headband, and its breathable ear cushion ensures that you will be able to enjoy it for hours without any issues.
- The clarity of the sound from SHP9500 is simply outstanding, with its high-frequency response audio making it among the most potent headphones available on the market. Users have ample room to move around thanks to its 1.5-meter wire, which is ideal for full-on games and comfortable listening.
- Comfortable design that features two-layer cushion earpads to provide an unforgettable experience.
- Durable Construction with steel headband for long-lasting life.
- Fantastic sound quality, excellent audio reproduction for listening to music, and a lively sound.
- Sound Leakage problem reported
- Not ideal for outdoor use.
- Fantastic gaming wired headset that has decent audio quality.
- It provides a cinematic audio experience.
- Comfortable headsets are suitable for prolonged gaming and equipped with a 400 mm bio-cellulose driver and virtual surround sound.
- Suspend the headband and adjust the headband to ensure the highest performance.
- Highly robust Design with 3.5 audio mm audio Jack.
- TPU jacket to provide outstanding wired connectivity.
The high-quality Acer Galea headset has bio-cellulose drivers of 400 millimetres with a rubber surround to provide excellent sound quality, smooth bass, crystal clear highs, and powerful lows. The design is appealing to the eye and offers additional comfort for long hours of gaming.
The long-lasting durability of Acer Galea Predator 300 is guaranteed by the strong headband and 3.5-millimetre gold-plated headband. It is made for people who have a wide range of head sizes0
- Strong headband and durable build
- It has decent sound quality and is suitable for immersive gaming.
- Design that is attractive and offers premium tactile and acoustic.
- The microphone’s performance is not great.
Winner Headset for big heads
The top pick in this complete list of headsets for large heads would be HyperX Cloud Alpha. This gaming headset for professionals includes HyperX Virtual 7.1 surround sound. It also offers unique, distortion-free audio thanks to the dual-chamber driver system.
One of the features I love about HyperX Cloud Alpha is the bass adjustment sliders in the earcups. It allows you to customize the sound to your preferences.
Therefore, we’ve listed our top 13 gaming headsets on the market. We have revealed their unique features and the pros and cons. We also have a top choice on our list.
Then, I’m going to talk to you. What headset would you pick? Which one is it? Razer Kraken because of its price? Or Steelseries due to the wireless feature?